To create and provide facilities of quality higher education to the students coming from Wardha and nearby rural areas.
To serve the community and social development by inculcating regularity, sincerity, punctuality and perfect discipline to transform the students into responsible citizen of India.
Core Values of the Institution
The following core values are guiding values for the institution’s operating ethics.
- Student Centredness
- Innovation & Excellence
- Community Engagement
- Learning for Life
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
Aims & Objectives
- To provide educational facilities to the students of the Wardha city and nearby villages.
- To strive for total development of personality and character of the students, seeking active co-operation of the parents, guardians and responsible citizens in society.
- To inculcate a sense of discipline, social responsibility and honour for national unity among the students.
- To endeavour to create an atmosphere in the college free from any such extraneous pressures that hamper the quiet and peaceful pursuit of learning.
- To introduce courses and reinforce existing ones within the framework of the University norms.
- To foster value based creative and critical learning.
- To honour scholarship and outstanding achievement in sports and extra-curricular activities.