INCUBATION & INNOVATION CENTRE (IIC)
To promote the vision of business and entrepreneurship, the new ideas needed to be nurtured systematically. The incubation centre of the college functions to transform these ideas into competitive business firms.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To incubate innovative business ideas in various areas such as manufacturing, transport, energy, health, education, agriculture, water and sanitation etc.
- To provide a platform to the students to connect them with the entrepreneurship.
- To help the students in initiating the start-ups from different agencies like DIC, Atal Innovation Mission etc.
- To recommend startups for availing benefits under the Startup India Scheme.
- To create awareness on IPR.
|Prof. Mohan D. Sonurkar
The Incubation & Innovation Centre will follow the following practice:
- Workshops and Training Programmes for introducing the concept of the Centre among the staff and students.
- Undertaking the Surveys to identify the local needs for entrepreneurship.
- Collaborations & linkages with DIC, Vidarbha Industrial Development Corporation and local institute M-GIRI in order to share the knowledge and to promote entrepreneurship.
- Undertaking primary level surveys or projects to trigger the innovative ideas in research
- Guest lectures on IPR.